San Francisco is the best place for a weekend getaway with the girls. We love the city so much. We nearly cried tears of joy when we learned about the bachelorette trip. The Bay Area has a lot to offer. From seeing the sights to exploring nightlife, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
This killer guide is filled with activities to remember. We included restaurants (vegan-friendly), entertainment, tours, and beaches to help you get the most out of your girls trip! If you missed our San Francisco trip recap from last year, check out the Weekend Guide: This San Francisco Itinerary Will Blow Your Mind.
*Note: You will need a car or another method of transportation to get around.
Day 1 – Ghirardelli Square and Museum of Ice Cream
• 10:00 am – Arrive: Check into hotel/ airbnb • 12:00 pm - Lunch: Head to The Buena Vista for Irish coffee and an awesome brunch. The concept of “Irish coffee” was invented here! ($15) • 1:30 pm – Activity 1: See the sights! Take a walk around Ghirardelli Square. Pop in the Ghirardelli’s Chocolate Factory while you are there. (FREE) • 3:30 pm – Happy Hour: Ain’t no party like the (day)club party. Stop by the The Roc Bar and Lounge for drinks. They offer a wide selection of beer on tap and cocktails. • 5:00 pm – Activity 2: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!! Grab the girls and see the wonders inside the Museum of Ice Cream. Have fun and treat your taste buds. ($38)
• 7:30 pm – Dinner: For Asian food, visit E&O Kitchen and Bar in Union Square. Their vegan and non-vegan dishes are top notch. We recommend trying the Portobello Mushroom Satay, Vegan Pad Thai, and Green Papaya & Cucumber Salad. ($18)
Total Per Person: $71 plus tax and tip
Day 2 – Napa Valley Wine Tour and Lingerie Party
• 7:30 am - Breakfast: OYO (On Your Own)
• 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – Activity 1: Go on a Wine Country Tour because “wine” not! We loved our experience with Napa Valley Wine County Tours. You can read our review of the Napa & Sonoma Tour Company, view itinerary and more. Click to read Napa Valley Travel Guide: Best Winery Tour. ($89-99, Wine tasting not included) • 7:00 am – Dinner: OYO (On Your own) or try Katana Ya for some enchanting Ramen in a laid back atmosphere. They play throwback and current R&B/Pop music too! Vegan options are available. ($10) • 8:00 pm – Activity 2: Have a lingerie party! Buy cheeky bodysuits and thongs for the bride and throw on some good music. You can even get male strippers! Read a How to Throw a Lingerie Shower guide here. ($40)
Total Per Person: $139-179 plus tax and tip
Day 3 – Alamo Square, Pole Dancing, and Girls Night Out
• 10:00 am – Lunch: Looking for a hip place for brunch? Try Nopa SF! This place is super popular and delicious be sure to reserve online if possible or get there 30 minutes before they open. There will be a line out the door. ($25) • 1:00 pm – Activity 1: Visit the iconic Painted Ladies. The Painted Ladies are not women. They are Victorian homes in Alamo Square! These photogenic structures have appeared in numerous TV and film productions, like “Full House.” (FREE) • 2:00 pm – Activity 2 : On your way to pole dancing class, stop by Miette (for French gourmet bakery goods & candy) and Patricia’s Green In Hayes Valley. They had $1 Silent Disco Party the day we went. ($5)
• 3:00 pm – Happy Hour: Absinthe Brasserie & Bar is at the heart of San Francisco’s Hayes Valley neighborhood. You must try their classic cocktails…and yes, they do serve Absinthe. ($16)
• 4:00 pm - Activity 3: Pole dancing class at SF Pole and Dance! We chose to book the party package..sexy style. The sexy style class is more focused on floor work – booty bouncing, hairography, dancing and spins. We had a blast dancing to Ginuwine - Pony!! Absinthe Brasserie & Bar is at the heart of San Francisco’s Hayes Valley neighborhood. You must try their classic cocktails…and yes, they do serve Absinthe. ($34)
• 7:30 pm – Dinner and Nightlife: Asia SF is aively spot featuring choreographed shows, signature cocktails & Asian food. The Bachelorette Party Package will get you a personalized menu, red carpet arrival, a special shoutout, live performances and entrance into the nightclub after dinner. ($115)
Total Per Person: $195 plus tax and tip
Thanks for reading this Best Guide to a Bachelorette Weekend in San Francisco!
What recommendations do you want to try? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time,
“Your life is happening now. Make it amazing!”