Welcome to What Taylor Likes (for returners, welcome back)!
August is finally here so it is time for another giveaway. This month’s prize is inspired by 1) alcohol and summer - some of my favorite things if I am being honest and 2) Cocktail Courier’s new loyalty program.
If you can remember I gave away a Cocktail Courier kit in November (2015). I brought back this cocktail sweepstakes because I want someone to win a subscription. YES, A COCKTAIL SUBSCRIPTION. We could all use a little more Hakuna Ma’Voka in our lives. Don’t ya think?
Here are the details:
From now until August 31st, I will be hosting a sweepstakes that will gift a ONE Premium subscription kit of quality cocktails (worth $49.99/kit) from Cocktail Courier. The Premium Subscription includes a kit that makes 6-12 cocktail, award-winning recipes from professional bartenders from across the country, kits tailored to your personal preferences, delivered to your home or office with a frequency of your choosing, premium and super-premium spirit brands and surprises like occasional full size bottles, free bar tools, cocktail books and special event invitations!
There will be TWO WINNERS selected at random. Since each kit is worth $49.99, each winner will receive a $50.00 Cocktail Courier gift card to get them started on Cocktail Courier’s Premium Subscription. Don’t worry the subscription is no-binding.
My review and thoughts about the online cocktail, what I ordered, how you can order, and more are below!
Cocktail Courier is an online delivery service that offers a unique cocktail experience to its customers through their “on-demand” and subscription kits. Every kit is designed to feature drinks made by professional bartenders from all of the U.S. How do we know this? Well, Cocktail Courier partners with ShakeStir.com in order to receive monthly cocktail recipe submissions from the country’s top bartenders. The winning recipes are added to the cocktail list on Cocktail Courier.
The cocktails kits that are deliver to your doorstep include fine liquor and fresh ingredients.
Don’t you love getting the best seasonal and innovative cocktails?!
To get started all you have to do is purchase your kits, have it delivered to your residence, and follow the easy step-by-step instructions on the recipe card. Wha-la! Just like that you are a mixologist crafting premium drinks for your friends and family.
You can buy cocktails as a set, individually or through their two-tier subscriptions.
How to Order:
To pick and order your kit(s) just go to their website (https://www.cocktailcourier.com/). The kits range between $35-$48 USD plus shipping. Note: The list of cocktails available for you to choose from will change monthly. After you select the drinks, you can also chose for your cocktails to be deliver “à la carte” (in sets of 4, 6, or 12) or as part of a subscription.
If you choose to become a subscriber, you will receive a rotating list of cocktails at a discounted price. Cocktails can be sent weekly, bi-monthly or monthly for only $39.99 USD or $49.99 USD a kit. Once you select the subscription level, you proceed to the check out and wait for your drinks to be shipped! Note: A person 21 or older has to be present to sign for the package when it is delivered. With each kit you will receive literature that includes the inventory of what you received, a recipe card and a thank you note from the company.
What Taylor Ordered:
I recently opted in for their Premium Subscription. In my July kit I receive the Manzanita Mule. It was so delicious and easy to prepare. Check out my pictures below!
Overall thoughts (Pros and Cons):
1) I love this company and its concept of the online cocktail delivery service. Cocktail Courier is exceptional because they do not just market any ‘ole cocktails. These premium kits are designed by the BEST professional bartenders around the country.
2) Drinks change each calendar month, although on certain occasions Cocktail Courier may leave a popular cocktail on the list for longer.
3) The company features the recipes of both local and well-known bartenders from cities like San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, New York and etc.
4) THE DRINKS ARE STONG…and that’s how I like ‘em.
I say (faux) cons because to my judgment, this is not a list of disadvantages for me. For you, however, they might be… so I will share four of them with you!
1) The kit(s) provides you with FRESH, PERISHABLE items that have a self-life of 10 days (approximately). In the past, the perishable items that I received had a self-life of 10-11 days. For those of you who like to plan ahead, this might be a “con” because it is recommended that the customer use the products immediately for best results. They do, however, have incredibly fast shipping so if you are worried your cocktail kit will not arrive in time…don’t be.
2) The drinks are strong! No really… it packs a punch. I like this aspect but you may not.
Make sure you share your creation with friends, family and the neighbors.
3) If you do not already own bar tools, you have to buy them separately either from Cocktail Courier or elsewhere.
4) Cocktail Courier will only deliver to select states. They do not ship to those in AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, ND, OK, RI, SD and UT.
Other Cool Facts about Cocktail Courier:
1) They have a concierge service you can call if you are hosting a party. LIKE, WHAT?! The site claims that the concierge will help you customize and deliver a cocktail MENU for you and all your friends. They will even send a freaking bartender to your party if you want.
2) You can find recipes for beverages on their website too!
In order to win, just fill-it to win-ti. Check out the form below and read the Terms and Conditions for more information.
The August #THANKYOUTHURSDAY sweepstakes will begin on August 4, 2016 at 8:00pm CT and August 31, 2016 at 11:59pm CT. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. only. All participants must be 21 or older. Participants can enter once daily. Prizes cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. If you choose Cocktail Courier as your gift of choice, you must reside outside of these states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, ND, OK, RI, SD and UT. Winner will be selected at random and be notified by email. Winner will have 7 days to respond before a new winner is selected. If you win, I or the sponsor will fulfill the prize and in a timely manner. I will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. I will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify me within 30 days for assistance, after that I may be unable to assist you. If I reviewed a product, the product provided for the review was free of charge from the company. The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge, no purchase necessary. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner and enrolling into the What Taylor Likes . Once you have read and/or entered the Sweepstakes you automatically agree to the policies laid therein.