Calling all fettuccine lovers! Share and save this recipe for later! I made the alfredo sauce using the Mooala Keto Mylk Vanilla Creme flavor. The subtle sweetness added another layer of flavor. It was my first time making this dish and I am proud of how delicious it is. SO CREAMY.
Keto Mylk has less than 1g carb per serving, no added sugar, and it is plant-based! USE CODE: whattaylorlikes25 for 25% off on Mooala or find in retailers like Sprouts or HEB (more to come soon!)
Ingredients and instructions are below! Let me know if you make this Vegan Truffle Fettuccine Alfredo dish!
Disclaimer: This post, Vegan Truffle Fettuccine Alfredo is sponsored. As always, all opinions are my own.
1 package of fettuccine noodles
1/4 yellow onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
8 oz of vegan cream cheese
1 cup frozen peas
3 sundried tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup chives
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp truffle oil
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cups filtered water
1-2 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp vegan butter
*salt and ground pepper to taste
1. To a pan add butter and melt over low-medium heat until slightly brown. Saute? garlic and onions for 6 mins on low heat. Add cream cheese and whisk together until the cream cheese is smooth. Next, add 2 cups of @mooala_koala Keto Mylk and whisk until the sauce is smooth once again.
2. Cook it down to thicken, whisking constantly, about 5. minutes. If you need to thicken the sauce, mix water and cornstarch together then add to the sauce.
3. Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add salt and truffle oil to the boiling water. Add the fettuccine noodles. Cook for 11 minutes or follow the directions on your pasta box.
4. Meanwhile, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Add mushrooms and saute for 7 mins. Then add truffle oil and mix. Add frozen peas and cook for 5 mins.
5. Once the noodles are cooked, drain and save some pasta water. Add the sauce to the pot of pasta and mix with tongs. You want a thick sauce and all the noodles fully coated.
6. Finish off with chives, sundried tomatoes, salt, and pepper to taste!